Admission to Std I – VIII at JML School for the academic year 2022-23 is now closed.
Registration forms for NIOS are available.
Please fill in your details below to continue with the registration process.
Documents required while submitting the form
- Birth certificate of the child
- Aadhaar card of parents and child
- Previous academic details
- Parents’ educational qualification certificates
- Leave and license agreement in case of a rented home
- Single parent to submit a copy of custody papers/ divorce papers/ death certificate whichever is applicable.
Follow the Steps
Keep images of the above documents ready. (In .jpeg, .jpg or .pdf format)
Go to our online enquiries portal via the “Apply Now” button.
Click on Generate Code (You will receive an email/SMS on the ID/number that you enter, with a code to use for logging in).
Login with the code.
Fill the online registration form, make the online payment of ₹500 for the same, upload the documents and submit the form.
(At any point when you are filling the form, you can save it and return to it using the login code that you received in Step 3)
Make sure you click on the “Submit” button. Once you have submitted the form, please wait to hear back from the school via email/phone for further instructions on the interaction with the Admissions Panel. (This interaction may happen online in case the present conditions prevail)
Admission will be confirmed after receiving the consent from the Principal and payment of fees.