- Filling out the registration form does not guarantee admission.
- Admission is at the sole discretion of the Admissions Panel and no further admission requests will be entertained.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interaction with the Admissions Panel, parents will be intimated by email with further details.
Documents required while submitting the form
- Photo of applicant
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Aadhaar card of parents and child
- Previous academic details
- Students applying for ISC to submit – Final marksheet of Std. VIII and IX, and all available marksheets of Std X
- Parent’s academic qualification certificates
- Leave and license agreement in case of a rented home
- Single parent to submit a copy of custody papers/ divorce papers/ death certificate whichever is applicable.
Follow the Steps
Keep images of the above documents ready. (In .jpeg, .jpg or .pdf format)
Go to the Admission Forms page and click the “Apply Now” button.
To register as a first time user, please fill in your mobile number and email address to generate the security code.
Login using the security code.
Fill in the online registration form, make the online payment of ₹500 for the same, upload the documents and submit the form.
(At any point when you are filling the form, you can save it and return to it using the login code that you received in Step 3)
Make sure you login again and click on the “Submit” button after you have made the payment. Once you have submitted the form, please wait to hear back from the school via email/phone for further instructions on the interaction with the Admissions Panel.
Admission will be confirmed after receiving the consent from the Principal and payment of fees.