ADMISSION FROMS - Pre-Primary
Admissions for Bloomingdales Pre-Primary
Playschool & Nursery now open for 2020 – 2021
Primary & Secondary Sections
Admission for class 1 to 9 is on the availability of seats.
Midterm admission applications are not entertained.
For admission please contact the school. For other information email or write to us giving the following details:
- Proof of residence and id; Aadhar card of both parents, passport of both parents.
- Original birth certificate of the child.
- 2 passport sized photographs of the child.
- Previous Report cards of the child.
- Educational qualifications of parents.
- Reason for changing school.
Students can apply for Std IX or X depending on their age.
Eligibility for Std X:
- Passing certificate showing Std VIII promoted to Std. IX from a recognised school.
- Child should complete 14 years by 31st July in the academic year in which he/she is appearing for the exam – original birth certificate required.
Eligibility for Std XI and XII:
- Passing certificate for Std X from any recognised board.
- Std XI and XII is a two-year course. Students have to appear for five subjects in two years.
For further inquiries, please email us at email@example.com